Kamigata Ukiyo-e Museum, which closed April 7 (Tuesday) as a precautionary measure to contain the spread of coronavirus, is planning to re-open June 2 (Tuesday)
Both the Museum and the shop:
Open 11:00 to 18:00 (Last admission is at 17:30)
On re-opening, we
– extend the dates for the 75th feature exhibition ‘goten-mono’ and women until August 2 (Sunday)
– temporarily close the fourth floor (Japanese room exhibition)
– suspend ukiyo-e printing lessons
– suspend to rent space
– remove a commemorative seal stamp
– Please refrain from coming when you have a cough or a fever.
– Wear a mask when entering the museum.
– Use hand sanitizer dispensers placed at the entrance, exit, every floor and the restroom.
– Please keep social distance and follow the route indicated on the walls.
– Refrain from coming in groups.
Thank you for your cooperation.